Bumps and Babes
We would love to meet you and your bump/newborn at Bumps and Babes which runs weekly in term times. This group is especially for non-mobile babies but once your baby is on the go, we'd love you to join us at 'Little Movers' instead!
Please email if you'd like any more information. Prebooking essential.
(first come, first served)
Please watch our welcome video before attending the group so you know what to expect:
We have had to make a few changes in order to reopen safely. Please read the information below before booking:
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and we ask everyone to use it before entering the group.
- Please do not attend the group once your baby is mobile.. our Little Movers Group is perfect for that next stage
- Chairs will be socially distanced and a wipeable mat will be provided for you to lay your baby on. You may wish to bring a blanket to put on top to make it a little cosier for them!
- We will provide a basket of toys for your baby's exclusive use during the session. We ask you not to share toys between babies. At the end of the session the toys will be washed ready for use next time.
- There will be an accessible toilet available.
- We are happy to make you a hot drink in one of our travel mugs or if you prefer, you could bring your own lidded travel mug which you can take away after the session to wash at home.
- The NCT have not authorised their volunteers to do any face to face support at the moment so we are unable to have Charlotte, our NCT breastfeeding counsellor, with us at the group. However, if you need feeding support please let us know so that we can put you in touch with her.
- We cannot accommodate pushchairs/prams in the church entrance as the space needs to remain uncongested so that we can socially distance as we come in and out. Instead you may leave pushchairs to the side of the church building under the covered old entrance at your own risk.
- Our self-weigh scales are to be used at your own risk. We ask you to wipe them down with anti-bac between use.
- We will need to finish promptly at the end of the session to allow the team time to clean before the next group arrives.
- Our team will not hold your baby (as much as we'll miss those gorgeous baby snuggles!)
- DO NOT ATTEND if you or any member of your household is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or has done in the past 14 days.
- Please wear a mask when you enter the building and when moving around. Once you are seated you may remove it.
- If you develop COVID-19 symptoms after attending the group, please let us know as soon as possible by emailing Katie
Please don't feel daunted by such a long list! We will still be offering the same warm welcome and opportunity to meet other new parents in a relaxed and friendly environment.
This document will be given to you when you come for the first time to be signed and left with us. You are welcome to print and sign it yourself before the session
If you would like to speak to Charlotte regarding infant feeding support, you can contact her by telephone on 07956 556599 or by email.